« Home | The Marginal Way in Ogunquit » | Tori and Dean: Inn Love » | Maple Sugar Saturday in Kennebunkport » | Happy St. Patrick's Day from Kennebunkport » | Select Registry Means Quality » | Grissini Italian Bistro ~ Fine Tuscan Italian Food... » | Shipbuilding in Kennebunkport » | Spring Forward » | Federal Jack's ~ A Kennebunkport Restaurant Review » | There's Always Things To Do In Kennebunkport » 

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 

Spring Arrives in Kennebunkport

For those of you who read my articles, you may notice that I always like to include at least one picture. Well, I struggled to find a picture that is representative of the fact that my very favorite season has just started. Spring is here and I love it.

I finally took a picture that I believe best shows the arrival of this year's vernal equinox.

Spring 2007

This weekend is Maine Maple Sugaring weekend. Checkout The Maine Stay Inn's great Maple Sugar trip on Saturday.

  • Yank
  • Kennebunkport, Maine




  • Sign up for our e-Newsletter

Blog Profile

Support Our Sponsors



blog advertising is good for you

Subscribe to ~ The Insider's Guide to Kennebunkport

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
Search the Web:

Need more targeted traffic?
Join TrafficSwarm for FREE!
ButtonGenerator.com